Enrolment/Re-Enrolment 2021 Key Dates
New Students Enrolment:
- Friday 13th August: Enrolment goes Live - please complete your online enrolment via the link that will be sent to you and upload your Exam Results and select your Courses for study.
- From Monday 23rd August: Enrolment Course Consultations. You will receive a call for your Advice and Guidance Consultation by a member of staff who will complete your enrolment. Please ensure you are available to accept calls, as failure to do so could delay your enrolment and risk your place and course selection.
Level 1 & 2 Re-Enrolment (Current Students):
- Monday 23rd August: Re-Enrolment Course Consultations. You must come in to College at 12pm to complete your Re-Enrolment. This will take place in the Restaurant.
Year 12 Voc/A Level picking up additional course (Current Students):
- Tuesday 24th August: Re-Enrolment Course Consultations. You must come in to College at 9am to complete your Re-Enrolment. This will take place in the Restaurant.
- From Tuesday 31st August - Friday 3rd September: Induction Week - It is compulsory you attend your designated two Induction Days to secure your place at the College.
- Monday 6th September: Teaching begins.