St Charles College has developed one of the top basketball academies in the country over the last five years and, through a strong partnership with Westside (the local Division 2 team), we offer an elite pathway for talented 16-19-year-old students.
The Academy has celebrated a large amount of team and individual success during recent years, including:
- Winning three consecutive AoC Leagues
- The AoC knock-out Cup
- Winning the ABL National competition whilst appearing in two of the last three finals
- Our boys' team becoming National Champions in 2017
- Our ladies' team becoming AoC London Regional Champions in 2018
St Charles basketball takes pride in the development and progression of our students, as our alumni will testify.
The Basketball Academy can offer you:
- 14 individual and team practice hours per week
- Strength and conditioning sessions weekly with a CYG qualified coach
- An on-site physiotherapist
- Weekly video analysis and performance evaluation
Ex-St Charles Student, Kayne Henry, recently signed for the Jacksonville State Gamecocks after first playing at San Jacinto College College in Pasedena, Texas and Northwest Florida State College in Niceville, Florida.
You can read the full article about Kayne's signing here.