Student Ambassadors Programme
Being a Student Ambassador is not only about helping with opening evenings and enrolment, it is about helping the family/community becoming better than it already is.
Who are our Ambassadors?
Student Ambassadors are students who represent St Charles Catholic Sixth Form College by:
- Taking on the role as Ambassadors for our student experiences
- Providing positive role models to prospective students of our College
- Support our College events, such as our Open Days and School visits at our site
To become a Student Ambassador here are some of the essential characteristics and qualities:
- Enthusiasm and active engagement
- Be reliable and dedicated
- Great communication skills
- Be adaptable, take initiative and be a team player
- An interest in supporting and helping future students
Main activities and duties
As a Student Ambassador you will represent, promote and enhance the reputation of St Charles Catholic Sixth Form to prospective students through a range of activities and events both on and off campus.
- Represent our College in a competent and professional manner in all dealings with students, parents and carers.
- Be welcoming and supportive of all visitors attending our events.
- Provide practical support at our College events. This will include Open Days and similar large scale events e.g. helping set-up, welcoming visitors, facilitating college tours, answering questions, giving directions and assisting with any registration.
- Discuss and share your experience of your own education, thus acting as a positive and enthusiastic role model. This may include giving presentations to groups of students / parents / teachers.
- Student Ambassadors will be required, from time to time, to fulfil other duties as appropriate to their skills.
Becoming a Student Ambassador does not only help you gain experience that you could use for your personal statement but also helps you meet new people and gain new skills, I would strongly recommend you to apply!